Introduction to the course
The IELTS exam is one of the most well-known English level exams in the world, it is used for immigration services, to apply for university in an English-speaking country, and also as proof of your English level for employment. The exam covers all four main language skills: reading, writing, speaking, and listening. Each area of the exam contains multiple sections and parts.
This online course will give you access to our online classes, interactive live lessons with a teacher and joined by students from around the world. You will also be able to explore our online materials library, filled with lessons, vocabulary, grammar, quizzes, and practice to help you succeed in IELTS.
What you'll get in the course:
- One hour of lessons every day from Monday to Friday.
- A library of practice materials - improve your IELTS score both offline and online.
- Activities to help you improve all areas of IELTS (reading, writing, speaking, and listening)
- Personalized advice from your teacher - learn how to improve quickly.
- Advice on how to do well in the exam.
- Tips, tactics, and strategies.
By the end of the course, you will:
- be more familiar and comfortable with the four sections of IELTS
- fully understand the best way for you to achieve your target grade in IELTS
- know how the IELTS exam is marked and assessed
- have learnt a wide variety of vocabulary and grammar
- have practised all exam areas with a fully-qualified IELTS teacher
- be ready to apply for the IELTS exam
Course times and dates
You can join the IELTS course from any Monday, see the options below for a list of class times.